Have you ever played Jeopardy? For those of you living under a rock, the main idea of the game is to provide the appropriate question for a given answer. "The capital of Brazil." What is Brasilia?; "A mineral made up purely of carbon, and perhaps the strongest mineral on the planet." What is diamond?
You can also play Jeopardy with your journal. All you need are a few answers. This works especially well for the times when you can't give a straight answer to certain questions, which may also occur due to the fact that you don't want to give an answer. A secret? A little skeleton hidden in a closet? Let's let it out.
Question these answers in your journal.
1. The most embarrassing moment in my life, when I really wanted the earth to swallow me up.
2. The person that I most regret hurting.
3. The person whom I would give all my riches, money, and investments to see again and say "I love you" to
4. The person whom I would give all my riches, money, and investments to see again so that I can punch his/her face in.
5. The one place on the planet that I would never want to be in.
6. The happiest day of my life, the one that I would want to relive again and again.
7. The person that I regret knowing.
8. The sentence that I most regret having said.
9. The song that truly describes my love life right now.
10. The question that I always ask myself.